**Requisition ID:** 27508BR
**Job Title:** Workforce Management Analyst - Call Center
**Division:** 4381: Phoenix Service Center
**Location:** 04224: Chandler-2525 West Frye Road
**Position Type:** Full-Time
**Exempt Status:** Exempt
The Customer Resource Center Workforce Management Analyst (CRC WFM Analyst) focuses on the analysis and forecasting of call center trends, including multichannel contact volumes, the tracking and reporting of call activity patterns, staff productivity and the planning of resource allocation. The CRC WFM Analyst will work with multiple skill groups/sets and priority queues within the CRC to accurately forecast contact volumes, average handle times, shrinkage, productivity and staffing requirements while maximizing agent utilization. The CRC WFM Analyst analyzes historical center and agent performance, generates forecasts, schedules staffing plans that meet business unit goals and objectives and manages all intra-day activities.
• Assists in the implementation of the WFM system within the organization to enable effective management of forecasting, staffing, working patterns and the provision of efficient schedules for agents that meet both employee and business needs.
• Takes ownership over the forecasting and scheduling cycle, from generating forecasts and constructing initial schedule bids to performing the weekly, daily and intra-day schedule adjustments.
• Analyzes and reports historical data and trends.
• Develops forecast models for call volume, handle time, headcount, attrition, PTO, sick trends and other planning assumptions.
• Produces various schedule scenarios to arrive at the optimum operational coverage with the lowest cost and highest quality of schedules.
• Prepares and manages day-to-day staffing schedules to ensure optimal coverage and queue efficiency.
• Manages the shift bidding, trial schedules and schedule adjustment processes.
• Manages the time off process for the call center agents.
• Responsible for managing intra-day activities like the optimization of breaks, lunches, team meetings, training and coaching session scheduling to enhance staffing levels.
• Forecasts the long-term and short-term headcount requirements at a site and network level for budget planning and service level coverage.
• Plans for future staffing needs based on call pattern trend analysis and key developments that affect staffing levels.
• Tracks the level of manpower with the staff budgets to ensure costs are on target.
• Analyzes the performance of the forecasting and scheduling tools and ensures the implementation of process improvements.
• Creates various reports, including headcount, attendance, call center productivity, schedule adherence and ad hoc reports, to support management in achieving the department goals.
• Administers the WFM application.
• Acts as a primary CRC contact for issues relating to the WFM application and processes.
• Helps drive innovation and continuous improvement in WFM and related business processes.
• Works cooperatively with other members of the Customer Experience team to manage projects by setting expectations and priorities, interacting with decision-makers and making sure all agreed upon deliverables are met according to project timeline commitments.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experience with Calabrio WFM 9.4 or later.
• Minimum of 2 years of WFM experience in a call center environment.
• Experience with workforce management applications (i.e., Calabrio, eWorkforce, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc.).
• Experience with the implementation, utilization and support of a WFM system including forecasting & scheduling, as well as application maintenance.
• Experience with call center terminology and functions, including experience with Cisco CUIC or any other intelligent call routing/ACD system.
**Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:**
• Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to analyze numerical data; interpret information and trends; and utilize learning to provide recommendations for improvements and influence peers, CRC staff and leaders.
• Ability to quickly absorb, understand and take action on the basis of the Company's operations, customer service and sales functions.
• Confident personality with the ability to interact at all levels and establish rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects in a fast paced, high-pressure, constantly changing environment.
• Attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically.
• Strong mathematical, organizational and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A little about us:
The dramatic growth and high performance of Republic Services is an American success story we’re proud of.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.