At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
You'll change the world by...
- Manage the development of standards for Vivint Solar Capacity Planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
- Work as part of a wider global team ensuring that Audible is effectively represented and that Audible led initiatives and service improvements are integrated into the aligned standards.
- Own the stakeholder relationship with Vivint Solar Inbound contact center managers and with the wider team to develop a standard operating process for Capacity Planning.
- Assist the Workforce Management Supervisor in their development of new initiatives, reducing time and effort and removing the double handling of information and tasks.
- Running "what-if" scenarios for staff and make proper use of statistical tools.
- Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
- Be able to work as a significant and influential individual contributor.
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
- Work closely with the Workforce Management Supervisor and ensure intraday KPI'S (SLA, TT, quality, and costs) are met.
You'll do that with your...
- Real-time monitoring via available tools (NICE IEX, Avaya CMS Supervisor, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Experience in working on large scale delivery programs and projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to deconstruct complex processes down to their constituent parts and re-build and unify to an agreed standard operating model.
- Effective self-starter, comfortable working as either an individual contributor or as part of a specialist team.
- Proven track record building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and scheduling optimization.
- Demonstrated success using, improving and deploying Workforce Management (WFM) processes & systems.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Exceptional influencing, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment with unrelenting passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Understanding of operational activities within contact center operations such as phone, email, chat, preferred
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.