The Workforce Planning & Analytics Analyst will participate in the overall thought leadership and direction of our people strategies and shape them to best support our business strategies. The role is accountable for using analytics to inform and monitor progress against ABG's talent strategy & people initiatives. This person will partner with leaders to influence the talent strategies through data-driven assessments of current and future talent initiatives.
The position will play a critical role in understanding the ROI of our investments, as well as determining where we can distort our efforts in key areas of advantage for our talent.
Both strategic & analytical, this person will need to be more than just an executor: over time, he/she will need to understand the nuances of each of our businesses and the implications for our enterprise workforce analytics strategy &Avis Budget Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate forecasts of future human capital supply and demand for business consideration , drive monthly, quarterly & annual tactical hiring and headcount forecasting
- Drive successful scenario planning and futuring discussions and bring insights from data analysis that leads to game changing talent decisions
- In-depth analysis of the current state workforce and appropriate segmentation of talent for rental operations, supply chain and HQ functions and other growth areas of the business
- Partner with HR and the business to develop action plans to overcome talent gaps. This includes: scenario plan, model, conduct environmental scan, perform gap analysis, and identify mitigation strategies
- Performs complex analysis using predictive modeling, testing of multiple inputs, using mathematical and statistical simulation analysis to forecast the potential impacts of service offering changes, customer workflow and process changes, operations drivers, and customer routing changes; including financial implications
- Drives innovative impact with a customer driven mindset that leads to operational excellence; continuously assess and redesign processes that are repeatable, sustainable, and scalable to ensure customer requirements are met; accountable for development, maintenance and continuous improvement of all workforce processes; implements and embeds lean principles and tools
- Respond to various requests for information and data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Strategic Planning, Operations Research, Information Systems, Statistics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or equivalent. Master's degree may substitute for 2 years of related experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the workforce planning space
- 2 years of experience working with financial models or HR models
- 1 year experience in car rental/hospitality /retail/call center
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze data and feedback with sound business acumen, including familiarity with financial reporting and measurements
- Strong modeling skills; proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including intermediate to advance excel skills required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment
- Experience with JDA/Red Prairie, Workday and ADP software/services a plus
Some travel is required.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
A little about us: