Working Student Tools and SW Development Job Description
Collect and document reporting requirements for QlikView Reports
Edit/modify existing and/or create new QlikView reports based on requirements and needs.
Test and debug QlikView solutions based on specific requirements.
Collect and document reporting requirements for Test Management tools such as HP Application Lifecycle Management HP ALM and homegrown solutions.
Support project customization-Support technical issues with HP ALM and QlikView
Familiarity with Scripting languages such as Python, Perl and or RegEx.
- Good programming skills in C or C
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center Application Lifecycle Management ALM
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Inside this Business Group
- Must be pursuing a MS/PhD in:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Communications Engineering
- Solid experience with SQL queries with relational databases like MS SQL
- Good VBA and Excel Macro programming experience
- 3 months minimum experience in Business Intelligence (QlikView, Tableau)
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.