Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as an Workplace Ambassador-Bellevue WA
Workplace Ambassador -Bellevue WA
01/09/2017 to 04/09/2017
This position is a long-term contractor as a Guest Services Ambassador (GSA). The GSA will report to the Supervisor, Workplace Services for the Bellevue office. Our GSAs are the face of Client, providing that essential first impression to our guests and serving as a constant resource for our employees. This position requires a high-level of customer service. If you have worked in luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or other high-touch customer service roles, this may be the perfect fit for you. Come help make Client a great place to work!
The GSA will:
• Work with and get direction from Supervisor, Workplace Services to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support our customers.
• Deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the client brand to life
• Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, ensuring we are always managing expectations.
• Accommodate special requests whenever possible and resolve all customer inquiries, issues, or complaints promptly and graciously.
• Ensure guests are properly signed in; assign temporary badges as required
• Notify staff of visitors, candidates, customer meetings, etc.
• Complete a daily check of temporary access cards. Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily; Maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, providing lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation
• Book conference rooms for employees under last minute circumstances
• Assist with placing food orders as requested by the food order form
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and voicemails
• Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
• Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify/distribute to employees
• Process all outgoing UPS/FedEx shipping
• Maintain a presence on chatter, sending periodic reminders.
• Update the Hub Chatter group to ensure that new employees are added
• Help direct visiting employees and executives to hotel seating and conference rooms
• Ordering of supplies as needed
• Manage and supervise incoming vendors
• Assist supervisor as needed with various projects
• Maintain up to date team documents and training materials
• Assist with overall maintenance of the organization - communicate any and all maintenance issues with building management in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain kitchen cleanliness daily
• Assist with minor IT connectivity issues. Working with remote IT to problem solve local issues
At Client we want our guests and employees to experience exceptional customer service. To be successful in this role, you should:
• Have previous customer service experience; candidates from luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or other high-touch customer service roles are particularly encouraged to apply.
• Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, gracious, and professional demeanor in all interactions
• Be constantly aware of your surroundings and proactively offer assistance when needed
• Demonstrate proficiency in using MS Office and Google Docs
• Some hospitality experience - customer facing
• Be willing/able to learn and use our internal client software application
• Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions
• Have good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Have the ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines)
Client, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Client. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order Workplace Ambasador- Bellevue WA position should- APPLY NOW!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled