Workplace Analytics Solution Specialist
Posted: November 11, 2017
Reference ID: 1080198
Microsoft has been on the front lines of technology innovation for decades. Today, we continue to challenge the status quo by introducing My Analytics and Workplace Analytics to the world. These products reimagine the way companies and their people assess and spend their most valuable resource: time. Based on years of research and real-world application by the most innovative minds in science and business, My Analytics and Workplace Analytics is Microsoft’s response to a multi-billion-dollar question: How do organizations and their people win back their time?
This emerging field combines big data and behavioral analytics to generate unprecedented insights companies’ biggest challenges. As a key component of Office365, our products are rapidly gaining the interest of global decision makers and are poised to revolutionize modern business. As demand grows, so do we. We are recruiting top candidates to make a direct impact on the future of work. We’re looking for ambitious, talented, laser-focused people to create beautiful customer experiences, guide the future of our product, and investigate the questions that business leaders are asking every day. Are you up for the challenge?
The WpA Global Black Belt incubation team’s mission is to show the world how behavioral data can solve complex organizational problems while delivering high value insights to develop and bring products to market.
Think strategy consulting meets data analytics meets product incubation.
We own a portfolio of accounts to whom we provide consulting services by leveraging data from our young product. We use the results of this workwork with customers to direct the product’s future, show the market the power of organizational analytics, and provide game-changing insights to our customers. We are a combination of ex-consultants, product managers, and business development people positioned to drive the future of Microsoft’s Workplace Analytics strategy.
You will be a key member of our Global Black Belt team leading the sale of this innovative service in the US Southeast Region. We are also open to the rest of the eastern time zone for your location.
. This team is tasked with developing and closing customers for our Workplace Analytics solution.
You must reside in the Eastern time zone for this position.
Your role will be to:
• Develop relationships with senior business leaders at F500 companies and the top tier management consultancies that serve them. Your specific focus will be on executives tasked with Transformation or Strategy at target companies.
• Evangelize the Workplace Analytics solution to strategy and business leaders looking to transform their organizations using new sources of data and insight.
• Develop relationships with senior business leaders at F500 companies and the top tier management consultancies that serve them. Iterate and refine the value proposition and messaging for these audiences, and secure new customer engagements. You will be a key member of our Global Black Belt team leading the sale of this innovative service in the US Southeast Region. This team is tasked with developing and closing customers for our Workplace Analytics solution. Your specific focus will be on executives tasked with Transformation or Strategy at target companies.
We are looking for an individual who is comfortable working within a fast-paced business, with a bias towards action and tangible results. This is a new and growing venture within Microsoft and the ideal candidate will be eager for the opportunity to learn and grow within that environment.
• Securing Delivering WpA deals, including building a pipeline of opportunities with targeted companies, developing relationships with buyers and influencers at those companies, developing compelling proposals and other materials to convey the value proposition of the solution, and negotiating effective contracts to support the engagements
• Using your knowledge and customer feedback to refine the offerings for these buyers and feed requirements directly into the product development team
• Leverage and create material that will enable the broader Microsoft field to effectively communicate to this buyer the WpA solution to the desired market.
• 8+ years of sales or business consulting experience
• This individual will need to be able to independently manage dialogue with sophisticated senior representatives of top tier companies and firms
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced business, with a bias towards action and tangible results.
• Direct understanding of the mechanisms that drive consulting firms will be a vital asset to succeed in this role, and the e
• Experience of managing client engagements will help this individual engage on the topic areas for which Workplace Analytics is most applicable
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to think strategically about business problems
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Proven track record of results
• We are looking for an individual who is comfortable working within a fast paced business, with a bias towards action and tangible results. This is a new and growing venture within Microsoft and the ideal candidate will be eager for the opportunity to learn and grow within that environment.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.