Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as an Workplace Service Coordinator-San Francisco CA
Workplace Service Coordinator-San Francisco CA
$24.78-27.78 depending on exp
Desired Start Date: 01/02/2017
End Date: 03/31/2017
Top Skills as outlined by Manager:
1.) Proficiency in Office and Google products
2.) Customer Service and the ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs
3.) Must have an Android or iPhone for emails and Client 1
The Workplace Services Coordinator will report to the Workplace Services Supervisor and will be responsible for the day to day facilities requests and operations for the building's office space. The Coordinator will also work directly with the WPS Ambassador, Front Desk and Gibson's WPS Ambassador, Facilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: moving furniture, setting up power locations, assisting with catering set ups and clean up from events, assist in maintaining the Barista, wiping down gym equipment, monitoring cleanliness of restrooms, showers and changing rooms, gathering and managing lost and found items, cleaning up after catering orders, re-arranging furniture from meeting to meeting, delivering packages between buildings, taking office supply inventories and overseeing the day porter service in the building. This position is fast paced and requires a high level of customer service. Time management skills and experience with ticket management a must. Help make the Client a great place to work!
• General upkeep of the facilities
• Assist with all facilities vendors in Indianapolis, and coordinate access when needed
• Manage the setup of large meetings and events
• Ensure that facilities problems are identified and addressed quickly; work with, and ensure that building management is delivering quality services; deliver on all internal customer demands
• Facilitate daily deliverables for internal SFDC employees' requests, including furniture (tables, chairs, filing cabinets) replacements/needs and building requests (Temperature adjustments-HVAC, lighting, etc.)
• Manage and administer ticket submittals for Workplace Services
• Assist with all furniture deliveries and installs for office
• Assist with bulk packages when needed (moving to another location)
• Assist with overseeing snack vendor to ensure pantries are being stocked correctly
• Assist with overseeing day porter service for the office space
• Assist with office moves
• Assist local team as needed
• Minimum 2-3 years of related hands-on Facilities experience required
• Exceptional customer service/hospitality skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with inventory management, planning and executing internal moves, and space management
• Self-starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro-active
• Ability to plan and organize work in the required areas
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs as well as understanding various social media principles
• Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal Client software application
• Must have a great can do attitude and willingness to complete the job
• Must be able to comfortable lift at least 50lbs
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order Workplace Service Coordinator/San Francisco CA position should- APPLY NOW!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.