Workplace Strategy Manager
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
- Top-10 bank by deposits
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- 1,000 bank branches
- 2,200 ATM locations
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped changed our industry for the better.
Keeping the ball rolling is your forte. And it just so happens to be the strength of the Capital One Workplace Solutions team, too.
If you’re a bright and organized individual, then we’d love to welcome you to a fast-paced team of innovators that know how to get the job done. And at one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you’ll continue to grow and be challenged in the place you’ve been looking for all along. We hope you join us today.
Workplace Solutions (WPS) provides a sustainable, competitive advantage to Capital One by:
- Effectively and efficiently matching internal needs with facilities and services
- Capitalizing on internal and external partnerships to deliver the tools and technologies our associates need
- Maximizing shareholder value/return, and
- Appropriately managing Capital One’s domestic and international real estate portfolio
As a Strategy Manager in our Workplace Strategy organization, you can achieve results you never thought possible through diverse, creative, and innovative thinking focused on delivering the best workplace for our associates. In this exciting role you will be responsible for developing workplace strategies for clients that are driven by the client’s business and cultural objectives. You will help the team deliver strategic workplace planning, pre-design services, high level programming, develop change management initiatives, business case development, and track design trends that impact space requirements. You will work with smart, talented people who will challenge you to excel and be rewarded for your passion and your achievements.
As a Workplace Strategy Manager, you will:
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Military experience
-At least 3 years of experience in workplace planning strategy at an architectural firm
-At least 3 years of experience in design management, or at least 3 years of experience in interior design
-Proficient in AutoCAD, or Sketch Up, or 3D Studio Max, or Adobe InDesign
-Proficient in Microsoft Project, Visio, and Excel
- 3 years of experience in ergonomics application, or 3 years of experience in research for the workplace
- 3 years of experience in Design Thinking application
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited
- Certification in Design Thinking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.