Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Institutional Wealth Services is comprised of Corporate Equity Solutions, Graystone Consulting, Workplace Wealth, Corporate Retirement, Corporate Cash. Workplace Wealth Solutions is a new business initiative which will enhance services to our Corporate Clients and bring in new retail clients through our retail client acquisition strategy. The Workplace Wealth Solutions team will execute the vision by working closely with Field Management, Institutional Wealth Services as well as cross-functional partners such as Finance, Technology and Legal.
The Workplace Wealth Solutions Analyst will provide project management, marketing and data analytic support to the WWS team. As an Analyst on the team, you will support various projects and work streams which are critical components of the initiative including:
• Presentations on the opportunity for sales teams and financial advisors
• Engagement with product teams to create packaged offering to clients
• Enhance marketing plan and collateral/materials
• Tracking of profitability metrics and presenting to senior management
• Support for all aspects of the initiative including training and education, rules of engagement, technology enhancements, financial analysis, products and services
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• BA / BS with a strong academic record
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with proficiency in
• Previous project management skills required
Detailed oriented with strong organizational, analytical and written communication skills
Proficiency with Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, PowerPoint required
Demonstrate willingness to learn, positive attitude and comfortable working in a high pressure environment
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.