Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Institutional Wealth Services is comprised of Corporate Equity Solutions, Graystone Consulting, Workplace Wealth, Corporate Retirement, Corporate Cash. Workplace Wealth Solutions is a new business initiative which will enhance services to our Corporate Clients and bring in new retail clients through our retail client acquisition strategy. The Workplace Wealth Solutions team will execute the vision by working closely with Field Management, Institutional Wealth Services as well as cross-functional partners such as Finance, Technology and Legal.
The Workplace Wealth Solutions Relationship Manager will act as the central point of contact between the Human Resources department of respective corporate clients as well as the Financial Advisors servicing that company. Additionally, you will have to understand the benefits of the company, financial planning tools and important success metrics to gather while partnering with the Sales team and FA Network department. As an Associate on the team, you will support various projects and work streams which are critical components of the initiative including:
• Working with clients to ensure proper account opening procedures and documentation
• Independently improving and streamlining the service model and operational procedures for the team
• Establishing and cultivating relationships with new clients and proactively helping to resolve issues and concerns
• Learning the business and products in order to assist Clients, FAs and Product Manager
• Participating in ongoing platform reviews and design initiatives
• Providing excellent telephone coverage including ability to manage priorities; handling urgent calls with professionalism and good judgment
• Navigating firm effectively and efficiently by interfacing with various departments on behalf of team to collect information, respond to requests and coordinate meetings
• Participating in ongoing learning and development to enhance support of the business
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations and firm policies
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• BA / BS with a strong academic record
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Previous project management skills required
• Detailed oriented with strong organizational, analytical and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, PowerPoint required
• Demonstrate willingness to learn, positive attitude and comfortable working in a high pressure environment
• Active Series 7 and 66
• Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.