- Drive the execution of value pack for indications/tumors of responsibility in collaboration with broad functional and geographic teams. Initial focus will be in oncology for the Opdivo Value Pack
- Act as functional expert, working in an integrated manner with oncology VA&P strategy leads to implement , maintain , communicate and optimize value packs for tumors of responsibility
- Collaborate and interface with WW HEOR, WW Brand teams, WW Medical, WW Pricing and Access Execution, Local P&MA teams, other functions as needed to ensure key information is incorporated in the value packs in alignment with the access strategy and value story
- Ensure cohesive messaging within the value pack, accountable to develop and maintain specific content including the core value dossier, select medical/ data digests, and other execution materials needed by the markets.
- Support the team in optimizing the value pack platform to ensure ongoing execution excellence and adaptation to the brand and local market needs
- Coordinate dissemination of value pack content and update to local markets and hold training on key content/ related activities
- Participate in core team brand team meetings, priority market meetings, Access Readiness Team (ART) meetings, access interchanges
- Maintain ongoing expertise of key countries reimbursement systems and requirements
- Be a key player in driving access execution excellence
Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical industry preferably in analytical roles. At least, 3 year experience in areas related to market access, pricing, health outcomes and/or related areas. Familiarity with key pricing and reimbursement systems worldwide and the role of health outcomes. Understanding of core elements of product value demonstration and familiarity with reimbursement submissions. Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to apply to business situations. Proven ability to analyze complex business issues. Proven ability to react to rapidly changing priorities and diverse business situations. Project management skills, e.g. demonstrate capacity in managing multiple projects, of different kind and complexity simultaneously. Ability to influence decision making across diverse functional areas and all levels of management. Excellent communication skills, strong oral/written presentation skills. Knowledge of analytical and conceptual tools which are relevant to pricing and contracting. Experience with/ knowledge pricing & reimbursement submission, Health outcomes tools/modeling, EU P&R systems a plus.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.