About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Job responsibilities
- Develop and update oncology medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, MI inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify pertinent data and solicit functional expertise when needed to ensure medical content is developed with a high degree of medical integrity, accuracy and clinical relevance.
- Collaborate with HQ Medical, Market-level Medical, Field Medical and Medical Writers in the development and review of medical content.
- Develop content (Q&As, slide decks, training modules, standard responses, etc) with a high degree of medical integrity that reflects the needs of the key markets.
- Develop Medical Contact Center training on disease state, product overview and relevant market events to ensure Contact Center’s readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Ensure all content is data validated and is supported by appropriate reputable references.
- Extract and evaluate customer inquiry trends and apply learnings to content deliverables.
- Provide guidance to consultant Medical Writer
- Support the global standardization of Medical content to streamline creation, distribution and curation of content while eliminating redundancies in resource utilization and deliverables.
- Clinical degree required; PharmD, PhD or MD.
- 3 or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Medical Affairs experience is required.
- Oncology experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret clinical trial and published data.
- Experience in medical writing and reviewing resources for medical accuracy and style.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and products simultaneously.
- Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a complex and evolving matrix environment.
- Ability to work and build effective relationships across functions and geographies.
- Ensure compliance with medical, regulatory, legal and ethical standards and AMA writing style
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.