The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Worldwide Pharm IT Senior Finance Manager located in New Brunswick, NJ.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Worldwide Pharm IT Sr. Finance Manager will provide strategic financial support to the WW Pharm IT organization, including direct business support to the Pharmaceutical Chief Information Officer, with financial responsibilities of a total portfolio of ~$900MM annual expense and ~$150MM capital. As an active member of the IT Leadership team, he/she will be critical in generating financial and overall business insights for use in providing counsel and decision-making analytics to the CIO and overall leadership team.
He/she will be responsible for leading and coordinating all reporting, analysis and consolidation activities including Business Planning, Financial Reporting and Strategic Planning for the WW Pharm IT. The successful candidate will be responsible for modeling financial analyses and leading/influencing management discussions on strategic items impacting each of the businesses’ IT financials and run costs. He/she will be required to actively engage and influence IT management, while playing a key role in identifying opportunities and taking proactive actions to minimize exposure to the Financial Plan. Additional responsibilities also include driving standardization, education and efficiencies across the regional finance teams supporting IT around the globe.
He/she will also be responsible for tracking progress against financial targets, drive analytics and insights on financial results, and benchmark versus industry competitor composite. He/she will also require development of appropriate analyses and explanations for cost variances with his/her team and influence business leaders on required action plans.
In this role, he/she will collaborate with regional Finance and IT Leadership on Global IT financial guidance, timelines, deliverables, and ad-hoc projects. At times he/she will be a key leader of local and enterprise level implementation projects. Fostering an organizational enterprise mindset of innovation and translating into actionable plans will be critical to success.
He/she will report to the IT Finance Director – WW GOC & Supply Chain, and will sit on the Pharm IT Senior Leadership Board.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• Advance degree, MBA, CMA, CPA or other financial certification is preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of Finance business experience is required
• Prior people management experiences is preferred
• A direct background in Finance IT not required
• Process driven individual who is able to excel in a fast-past environment and problem solve as required.
• Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
• Experienced professional with strong communication skills who is able to interact, influence and drive results with senior management is required.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required.
• May require travel up to 10% domestically.
• Must have strong track record of business partnership with other functions such as IT
• Must have strong project management experiences
• Must have a strong foundational background in Finance with experience partnering across the IT organization.
• Must have experience modeling financial analyses
• Located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function