Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Ensure sustainment and evolvement of the WoW management system in a given business area by: Deepening the adoption of WoW systems and tools and mindsets Ensuring individuals in the business unit have the necessary training, problem-solving skills, mindsets, and operational behaviors to support WoW Coaching the business in the creation and implementation of 100 day plans at the conclusion of semi-annually Maturity AssessmentsKEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- The MCA supports the Business Unit in the continued implementation of WoW and is responsible for co-developing a series of 100 day plans and supporting plan execution to extend performance improvement beyond initial implementation by coaching leaders across tiers on the usage and refinement of WoW systems and tools; helping train new employees in WoW; ensuring the business conducts regular problem-solving sessions with clear priorities and timely solutions; and helping refine standard work as process changes are made and put in place.
- Accountable for supporting business unit leaders and front line employees in their roles, standard work, and behaviors Works closely and interactively with leaders across tiers to coach them on their WoW journeys Ensure the RCPS system is healthy and reflects best practices; supports advanced problem solving efforts
- Accountable for supporting Maturity Assessments, corrective action planning, and improvement execution until process changes are fully confirmed and embedded in the organization Conduct Maturity Assessments and also support peers in the execution of the Maturity Assessments Support synthesis of assessment results and development of 100-day plans for closing performance gaps Coordinate with other teams; MCAs to side way share and evolve the WoW Management System
- Responsible for gaining competency in a set of WoW Maturity and problem-solving tools Project management capabilities; Problem solving process facilitation Understanding of WoW mindsets, systems, and tools and how they work interdependently to form a management system Support creation and refinement of Maturity standard work
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative
- Excellent process management and planning skills
- Strong coaching, training and facilitation skills; ability to manage group interactions, achieve accountability and meet deadlines , particularly at the Executive/Officer level
- Demonstrated change agent, creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Knowledge of core Lean Management System
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.