WW CUSTOMER SUCCESS – MODERN WORKPLACE
GENERAL MANAGER (TBC)
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services. To help drive this effort, Microsoft is investing in the creation of Customer Success team that will play a key role in helping Microsoft customers achieve this digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions.
The Customer Success team will drive consumption projects with key Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers, help reduce implementation blockers, and identify opportunities to accelerate the path for customers to realize business value from their investments.
We are looking for a leader of the Customer Success “Modern Workplace” organization. As Worldwide Customer Success leader for Modern Workplace, you will be accountable for:
• Drive accelerated adoption and usage of Secure Productive Enterprise with Windows10 (89M seats – 83% YoY) , Enterprise Mobility Suite (57M seats – 366 YoY), Office 365 (123M seats – 77%).
• Developing effective “Modern Workplace” strategies motions by partnering closely with engineering and Marketing teams
• Defining Customer journey maps across sales segments in support of predictable engagement to accelerate business outcomes realization and accelerated usage and adoption.
• Ensuring alignment with Corporate stakeholders across Sales, Product, Partner, and Services Teams
• Leading a global organization which comprises a Corporate team (15 direct headcount), functional leaders (7 regional direct headcount) and Customer Success Managers (300+ field-based headcount)
• Enabling change for a customer centric operating model that secures seamless integration and hand-offs across all account team members
• Establishing an effective feedback loop that surfaces “Voice of the Customer” and influences product teams to evolve product and Services in support for Customer Success
• Building thought leadership and mindshare through external engagements, working with analysts, and publishing white papers
This role requires a strategic leader who thrives on new challenges and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit. You must demonstrate strong skills in adaptive leadership, cross-organizational collaboration, ability to drive impact through influence, relationship building and executive engagement skills. This leader must work closely with the Corporate teams Worldwide.
You will regularly interact with Worldwide Commercial Business (WCB) Leadership (Services & Specialist Technology Units-STU) as well as leaders from Global Sales Marketing and Operations (Customer Success, Specialist Team Units and Account Team Units) as well as Product teams (FastTrack, Product Management CVP) who share accountability for Customer Success.
As a people manager, you must attract and develop a high performing global team and be responsible for partnering with leaders across Corporate and field to enable high-performing teams through direct and indirect support for talent acquisition and development.
• 15+ years of experience including business management, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, Services, or technology implementation.
• Deep expertise in selling and implementing solutions across multiple industries
• Strong management, communication and execution skills; Someone who has energy, can energize others and execute.
• Demonstrated track record of effective communication with business and technical leaders at all levels within large enterprises and (for internal candidates) within Microsoft Business Groups, Sales, Services and Partner organizations
• Ability to create effective relationships, listen, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
• Ability to work through ambiguous situations with can-do attitude and proactively determine creative solutions.
• Have a strong background in leading people with the ability to inspire confidence in senior leaders and motivate his/her global team.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required, Master's Degree/MBA preferred.
• Preference for global experience.
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel as the leader for Customer Success – Modern Workplace at Microsoft, we would like to explore the possibilities with you as soon as possible.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.