WW INTELLIGENT CLOUD – AA/AI Solutions Manager (Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence)
"By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions. Position specifics, including hiring team, location and position details, will be determined during the interview process. The job description should make clear the job responsibilities and required qualifications."
Data & Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the most strategic & fastest growing businesses opportunities worldwide. In fact, it represents a massive $138B market with 80%+ coming from on-premise through 2020 ($64B) and data, AI, & IoT cloud services representing the remainder ($74B). With 75% of all enterprises using AI by 2018, there’s never been a more exciting & compelling time to be a part of the IoT, Data, & AI business at Microsoft!
We are looking for an exceptional thought-leader with deep cross-industry business expertise and a proven track-record of scaling customer solutions spanning the on-premise and cloud based Advanced Analytics (AA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) services portfolio. This critical internally & externally visible role will influence & work to holistically activate our global AA/AI solution sales and consumption motions. Primarily centered on the objective of meeting & exceeding our revenue & scorecard targets via direct acceleration of AA/AI solutions, this team management role includes end-to-end accountability of; global sales & consumption strategies, field + partner readiness and enablement, partner ecosystem activation and scale-out, and priority go-to-market opportunity capitalization & monetization.
As the worldwide Intelligent Cloud – AA/AI Solutions Manager, you’ll be accountable for delivering measurable business results via cross-organization & worldwide AA/AI community leadership. This entails deep direct engagement with IoT partners and customers while representing Microsoft’s worldwide solution and technical specialist sales field. On-going collaboration facilitation experience with key cross-organizational stakeholders and senior leadership within Product Development, Marketing, One Commercial Partner, Customer Success, WW Inside Sales, as well as Small, Medium, & Corporate (SMC) business units is essential to shape & execute unified global AA/AI sales & partner strategies.
Primary accountabilities include:
• AA/AI Solutions Strategy: Lead end-to-end AA/AI sales and consumption strategy, field + partner sales model (coverage, capacity, accountabilities, & compensation), partner ecosystem activation, and priority go-to-market monetization scenarios
• Scale Solution Sales & Consumption: Define, deliver, and land AA/AI scalable sales plays, seller impact plans, & priority monetization initiatives including solution and technical content (100-400 level) and holistic field/partner team resources, tools, licensing strategies, & offerings
• Enablement & Readiness: Drive comprehensive field + partner sales enablement resources including programs, offerings, and readiness activities including solution opportunity activation & execution guidance
• Closed Feedback Loop: Facilitation and delivery of closed feedback loop with key executive sponsors, field leadership, and cross-organizational partners including Engineering, Product Marketing, WW STU/Customer Success, Inside Sales, OCP, Services
• High Performance Team Management: Attract, recruit, & develop highly efficient team of AA/AI strategy, sales, partner, and go-to-market professionals with exceptional work-group health & people advocacy
• Field Connection & Immersion: Serve as voice of field, customer, & partner by establishing field relationships and ongoing engagement to formalize connection channels, listening systems, escalation management, and field council
• Business Optimization: Partner with internal stakeholders and business sponsors to maximize sales synergy via knowledge transfer, best practices sharing, and sales/consumption effectiveness
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, passionate, self-motivated, confident in working with senior leaders & comfortable in a matrix organization. They need to be able to gain the trust & confidence of the communities they serve, & be a visible leader who can drive results.
• 5+ years people management experience (Microsoft or competitors)
• 10+ years of experience in sales / technical-sales or professional services to enterprise customers
• Solution + technical knowledge of Intelligent Cloud – Data & AI platform technologies & offerings
• Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts / MBA optional
• Senior leader who’s successfully developed global solution/technical sales organizations
• Experienced account/sales manager able to effectively drive solutions sales w/technical & business decision makers
• Proven change-agent achieving results through cross-organizational collaboration and high-performance teams
• Excellent internal & external communications skills are required (written, verbal/presentation)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.