WW Intelligent Cloud – Analytics / AI Partner Ecosystem
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services, to support our mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As the partner lead in the Intelligent Cloud Americas team, you will be a critical and visible leader internally and externally and will have the opportunity to influence and work with many of the most important partners in the business.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader and cross-team collaborator to establish the Intelligent Cloud partner ecosystem across the United States, Canada and LATAM.
This role will work across multiple partner types and workloads with the primary objective of meeting and exceeding our Azure Consumed Revenue and Azure Customer Adds targets for the Intelligent Cloud business. This role includes focus on Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, building and rationalizing a partner ecosystem heat map, activating global partner sales, pattern analysis (deal inhibitors & sales enablers), issue resolution, management and communication, business/product group alignment, and ultimately enabling our priority partner sales motions via demonstrated opportunity attach, growth in customers and consumption.
As the Time zone Partner Ecosystem Landing Lead, you’ll partner closely with stakeholders including senior leaders in the subsidiary Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) and One Commercial Partner (OCP) teams as well as corporate contacts in the EOU, OCP, Product Group, and Business Group (BG) teams.
Primary accountabilities include:
• Build and rationalize a partner ecosystem heat map: Provide subject matter expertise on Microsoft’s Intelligent Cloud (IC) Partner ecosystem taking a solution oriented approach as opposed to a specific focus on partner types (Systems Integrators (SIs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) at both global and regional levels. This includes prioritization and rationalization of Partner solutions aligned to key Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence workloads and geographies. Work in tight partnership with the One Commercial partner (OCP) team and the WW Solution Map structure to onboard & prioritize new partners as appropriate, activate on boarded partners and scale success with proven partners.
• Connect Intelligent Cloud Partners to the sales motions (ensure partners are actively engaged across the commercial and Small, Medium and Commercial (SMC) Teams): Assess and accelerate the selling effectiveness of partners (global and local) across workloads, and geographies. Show clear impact on IC objectives (consumption, adds, revenue and growth).
• Ensure IC partner success by influencing offers, incentives, readiness: Drive partner business acceleration activities including readiness, enablement, incentive and offers. Influence the design of programs and offers to meet local requirements. In addition to maximizing corporate programs such as p-seller and Jumpstart, partner closely with local OCP & sales teams to test, prove and scale additional efforts.
• Establish healthy connections across partners, the EOU, SMC and OCP teams: Lead with solutions and eliminate points of friction between partners and the Microsoft field. Lead structured community engagement to drive IC partner and workload success. Document & share insights, trends and best practices across the Time zone, with WW and corporate counterparts
Qualifications include significant experience in Microsoft sales, partner, and channel management, preferably experience working across sales channels at Microsoft. Strong understanding of the Microsoft segment, customer, partner, and services sales engines with demonstrated success in driving revenue growth in new business models.
• 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, product sales and/or product marketing
• Should work autonomously, be results-driven, and demonstrate the ability to influence cross group agendas (including at an executive level) while driving non-reporting teams to perform.
• Partner management, product marketing and/or field sales experience within Microsoft is a plus. Candidate must be willing to take on big challenges with significant growth potential.
• Most importantly, the candidate will be a strategic thinker able to identify opportunities and alternatives while influencing a large team to execute on them.
• BS/BA required; MS / MBA a plus.
• Advanced courses in Data Scientist subjects, like Statistics, Machine Learning, R Language, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, are a plus also.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.