* Experience in data and XML Schema Modeling for large domains; including concepts such as namespaces, restrictions, extensions, validation, and modularity. The modeler should have 3-4 years of solid schema modeling experience.
* Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into XML and Schemas.
* Knowledge of XSLT, Xpath, Xquery, XML parsers.
* Strong background in application and systems integration.
* Working knowledge of web services and SOA architecture.
* Understanding of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
* Some exposure in application development utilizing J2EE or .NET.
* (nice to have) Experience utilizing XML databases (Oracle XML DB).
* (nice to have) Insurance industry experience
The breakdown of job tasks is, approximately: XML Schema Modeling & related activities (50%); XSLT development/maintenance etc. (30%); internal user support, training, and education related to work product (20%).
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.