Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
Seeking a Medical Assistant (X-Ray Certified)
to join our CareNow Clinic who provides clinical expertise to ensure our patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team who work hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Updates medical records using patient software.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
- Assist with x-ray and basic machine operation.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a physician practice or clinic setting is required.
- Experience in a Walk-in or Urgent Care setting is highly preferred.
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING! APPLY NOW!
- Minimum of a Basic Machine Operator's license is required. ARRT license is also acceptable.
- Must be licensed to practice radiologic services in the state of TN. Licensure information (license number, expiration date, etc.) must be provided on the application in order to be considered.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant is highly preferred.
- BLS Certification is required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom