Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Support and assist teams by:
- Performing daily maintenance of accounting books and records of assigned regulated investment companies in conformity with Company policy as well as the rules, regulations and tax laws that apply.
- Monitoring and processing custody related events to the fund's records accurately and timely.
- Ensure prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients
- Successful completion of the Classroom Training Program at Year Up
- Interested in the financial services industry
- Comfortable working in a faced paced technical environment
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Possess a basic knowledge of Microsoft applications (word, excel, access)
- Willing to learn new skills
- 0-1 year of experience
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 170840
Location: Quincy, MA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.