Specific Role Deliverables:
Function Specific Activities:
- Connection Plan
- Support the relation with Media buying agency and media partners to ensure 2017 connection strategy is well executed.
- Lead SEM & digital video.
- Support Brand Manager on driving innovation through across the stages.
- Drive Instore Communication Development
- Support the conceptualization of ZICO's Retailer specific POS.
- Manage external agency and internal graphic designer to bring the campaign to life via POS.
- Food Service/On Premise (FSOP)
- Partner with Retail Marketing & Sales Team to drive brand's penetration and volume in FSOP.
- Lead e-commerce strategy and execution.
- Business Planning
- Support current reality/insight generation to inform the plan
- Support a competitive review through the lens of consumer relationship and equity competitors.
- Support evaluation of 2017 work to provide learning for 2018 plan.
- Identify the needs and business objectives for ZICO within the United States to provide marketing services tailored to meet the brand and business needs.
- Continuously monitor brand's performance using Nielsen and various tracking tools and work closely with Knowledge & Insight team to provide regular update & analysis to cross-functional teams.
- Utilize understanding of market data, consumer insights and trends to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable growth.
- Support brand positioning and related objectives (e.g. building brand awareness, improving brand recall scores) by composing and incorporating advertising goals into the brand plan to ensure concept alignment with brand positioning.
- Support Retail team, Sales & Commercialization team to build sales decks, operation plans.
- Direct and execute consumer programs/activation projects including tracking budget, supervising third parties and agencies, following timelines and managing team members to achieve outcomes as outlined in the initiatives project charter and/or objectives.
- Brand Equity: Knowledge of procedures used to drive increases in volume and brand equity (e.g., marketing programs, licensed/specialty merchandise and/or properties).
- Marketing Concepts: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
- Marketing Operating Strategies: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing operating strategies (e.g., media planning, pricing strategies, trade/consumer promotions) used in the execution of marketing plans
- Agency Management: Knowledge of methods or techniques used and ability to inspire agency performance.
- Project Management skills,
- •DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- •COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- •ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- •INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- •DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
There is no single formula for passion; what defines the people at ZICO Beverages is the ability to convert their passion into action. It's how they push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top