The ZICO Marketing Coordinator (ZMC) will assist to establish a local face to the global ZICO brand. The ZMC's role will be to support the marketing strategies in assigned region by coordinating and managing the day-to-day tactics and activities that will ultimately help achieve profitable sales at the market level. The ideal ZMC candidate must be positively inspiring, authentic, enthusiastic, a solid team player, independent problem-solver and possess a drive for results.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the ZICO Marketing Manager in assigned region.
- Work closely with the San Francisco Field Marketing Manager and local field sales teams to implement successful marketing programs and campaigns
- Schedule, execute and track field marketing activities in the market including events, samplings and demos
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to increase brand visibility
- Generate reports, event lists/calendars and status spreadsheets as required
- Track, order and maintain product, event tools and assets inventory
- Assist in the coordination of the summer intern program to include training
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related major preferred
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills with close attention to detail a must
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills
- Flexibility to travel as needed and work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong computer skills - specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, Google Calendar, Google Docs, experience with internet research and implementing online marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media tactics and capabilities
- Clean DMV
- Lift up to 50lbs
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3 800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands many of which are available in reduced- low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke Coca-Cola Zero Fanta Sprite vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint create a safe inclusive work environment for our associates and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.