Can you lead and influence a large multi-level team with the insight, innovation and impact to deliver a winning sales plan?
Do you have the transferable skill set necessary to build winning relationships, apply financial acumen, and execute with excellence to seize the strategic opportunities that increase annual sales volume?
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands, specifically responsible for the growth of some of America's favorite snack foods including, FRITOS®, LAY'S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®?
You'll need all of the above if you think you have what it takes to join the PepsiCo team as a Frito-Lay Zone Sales Leader.Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:
- Daily sales execution for approximately $75-$120 million in annual sales
- Management of over 100 sales associates across 10-14 districts led by frontline Sales Supervisors
- Lead and influence day-to-day sales execution of this large sales team including, but not limited to, sales, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, performance management and people development
- Bachelor's Degree required
Skills and Capabilities:
- Demonstrated Leadership of large multi-level teams (frontline)
- A history of upward mobility at fast-paced companies
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales and People Management experience
- Consumer Packaged Goods/Food & Beverage Industry experience or knowledge strongly preferred
- Compelling, powerful communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence
- Business & Financial Acumen (leverage analytics and insights to create strategy)
- Both a strategic outlook and focus on executional excellence
- Transferable skill set to sell/understand customers
- Motivator/coach who is able to leverage performance management and development
- Ability to relocate (either regionally or nationally)
After completing your Zone Sales Leader - Designate training program near your current residence, you'll receive certification that you have acquired the necessary foundational skills for a successful future as a sales executive. Full relocation benefits will be available for you to then take ownership of your own Zone (either within your regional area or nationally) and begin an accelerated career path as a PepsiCo Sales Leader. Dynamic brands, leadership of large teams, complex business challenges, strategic customer solutions, and the opportunity to win each day. Imagine the possibilities.
Hungry for these possibilities? Apply here... Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.